Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Writing a Novel...

I am thinking about writing a book...a novel, to be exact. The plot centers around a law school student that stumbles upon hidden court evidence that reveals the real story behind the death of the Lindbergh baby. I did a research paper in high school about the Lindbergh baby "abduction" and subsequent death. My research presented a lot of questions about what really happened. I have a theory, but it would have to remain a fictional novel. I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but I do want to write about this historical event with a novel twist. I'm really excited to find a creative outlet for the English major that still lives within me.

When am I going to find time? I guess it will be after the kids go to bed. And an hour or two every weekend. But, I just really want to do this. 

Any advice? Would anyone want to read a murder mystery conspiracy novel?

1 comment: